Thursday, March 6, 2008

2.0 Learning

Enrolling in Learning 2.0 has encouraged me to increase my professional reading and to think outside my daily librarian's pattern. In so doing I have expanded my information knowledge and renewed my commitment to lifelong learning, in myself and others.
It's taken me about 4 days to finally connect to this - it would have taken longer if I'd decided to go with my first gmail address that disappeared, and to wait 5 days till I could check my password. So I chose the first template on the list and would now like to go back and change it to something more elaborate.

Now I know how people spend hours blogging.

I've enjoyed watching the YouTube's and finding out more about blogs.


I love the anonymity and creativity of creating a blog, choosing names and inventing profiles which gives a sense of achievement. The anonymity (and the time restraints) is allowing me to write my stream of thought even though I know others will be reading it.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Welcome to Learning 2.0 and your first post. Remembering the passwords is certainly a challenge, but worth it in the end.
Hope you enjoy the program.
Kathleen A